Our manufacturing capabilities include EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) which can
produce complex geometries with very high precision from any type of conductive material.
EDM is a manufacturing process that uses electrical discharge sparks, rather than direct cutting,
to produce components.
- Wire sizes down to 0.02mm (0.0008”)
- Micro parts
- Hole sizes down to 0.05mm (0.002”) Diameter
- Internal Radius size down to 0.015mm (0.0006”)
- Tolerances to < 0.0025mm (0.0001”)
- Specialty tool steels
- Stainless Steel
The lack of mechanical stress allows machining of parts with thin walls, complex geometries and small features. In addition it provides:
- Surface finish with no burrs
- Sharp inside corners
- Tight tolerances