State-of-the-art analog and mixed signal ICs
Our integrated circuit development team, based in Chandler, AZ, provides world-class in-house expertise in designing and producing state of the art analog and mixed signal ICs.
We custom design ICs for medical devices with low power requirements and small form-factors, for implantable, wearable, and portable medical applications. Our integrated circuit solutions can lower power, reduce size and improve performance of your medical devices.
CUSTOM SILICON SOLUTIONS
FLEXIBLE ENGAGEMENT MODEL
- Turn-Key ASIC Supplier—Conception through Production Single Interface
- Contract Engineering Services—Analog and Digital IC Design, IC Test, Qualification
- Application Specific Standard Products—Neuro Stimulation & Neuro Sensing
IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL DEVICE ASIC SPECIALTY
- Dozens of Full-Custom Mixed Signal ASICs Completed
- Dozens of Successful Contract Projects for Medical OEMs
- Industry Leader In Ultra-Low Power Design & Device Miniaturization
COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT & MANUFACTURING QUALITY SYSTEMS
- ISO 9001Certified (planning for ISO 13485 )
- Qualified Supply Chain—Wafer Fab, Assembly, Test, Quality
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ENGINEERING TEAM
- Average Industry Experience > 20 Years
- 100’s of ICs in Production
|MEDICAL APPLICATIONS||INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS|
|SUB SYSTEM IP||CIRCUIT BLOCK IP|
For more information, visit the ASIC website.
Questions? Contact us at: ASIC.Sales@Cirtecmed.com