Signaling a Better Life
Neuromodulation devices are changing the game for treatment of spinal pain, hearing and vision loss, as well as stroke rehabilitation and tremor management. Further research is targeting treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, sleep disorders, arthritis and other chronic maladies.
The Cirtec Advantage
Cirtec Medical offers a uniquely comprehensive range of resources and expertise to help bring your device to market quickly and cost effectively. We work closely with premier academic centers and industry leaders to improve the performance, functionality and reliability of neuromodulation devices.
In addition to design and development services, we provide expertise in key manufacturing capabilities, including:
- Leads design and manufacturing including standard contact, paddle, cuff and multi contact and multi lead systems
- IPG design and manufacturing
- Hermetic sealing/welding/testing
- Precision machining and stamping
Cirtec can help speed your development cycle by leveraging our Solace Pulse Generator Platform, a comprehensive turnkey platform that can be used to advance research or customized to support your commercialization requirements. It is the only complete end-to-end solution designed to reduce your overall time and cost of development.
To date, we have helped advance devices in the following applications:
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Deep brain stimulation
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Functional electrical stimulation
- State-of-the-art device component technologies for transcutaneous power and transmission.