State-of-the-art analog and mixed signal ICs
Through the acquisition of Cactus Semiconductor in Chandler, AZ, Cirtec now has access to world-class in- house expertise in designing and producing state of the art analog and mixed signal ICs.
Cirtec can now provide innovative custom analog and mixed signal integrated circuit solutions. We custom design ICs for medical devices with low power requirements and small form-factors, for both implantable and external medical applications. Our integrated circuit solutions can lower power, reduce size and improve performance of implantable medical devices.
CUSTOM SILICON SOLUTIONS
FLEXIBLE ENGAGEMENT MODEL
- Turn-Key ASIC Supplier—Conception through Production Single Interface
- Contract Engineering Services—Analog and Digital IC Design, IC Test, Qualification
- Application Specific Standard Products—Neuro Stimulation & Neuro Sensing
IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL DEVICE ASIC SPECIALTY
- Dozens of Full-Custom Mixed Signal ASICs Completed
- Dozens of Successful Contract Projects for Medical OEMs
- Industry Leader In Ultra-Low Power Design & Device Miniaturization
COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT & MANUFACTURING QUALITY SYSTEMS
- ISO 9001Certified, ISO 13485 (coming December 2020)
- Qualified Supply Chain—Wafer Fab, Assembly, Test, Quality
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ENGINEERING TEAM
- Average Industry Experience > 20 Years
- 100’s of ICs in Production
|MEDICAL APPLICATIONS||INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS|
|SUB SYSTEM IP||CIRCUIT BLOCK IP|
For more information, visit the ASIC website.
Questions? Contact us at: ASIC.Sales@Cirtecmed.com